The Community facilities at SouthBank Campus Apartments include:
- Security key card access to the Apartment block …and to each floor
- Roof Top swinmming pool – views of the city
- Roof Top Gymnasium
- Large Indoor Recreational area – a pool table, table tennis, TV and sofas
- A Roof Top BBQ area – City Views
- Laundry: Ample coin operated commercial washing machines and clothes dryers
Other Benefits of Choosing at SouthBank Campus Apartments
- Proximity to educational institutions and the City.
- Easy access to public transport
- Secured complex
- Limited on-site parking
- Friendly and supportive management team
What Past Students Are Saying
I stayed at room 503 for 2 semesters and it was fantastic. The apartment was newly renovated and had everything we needed. The rooms are huge, much bigger than any of the other student accommodations I’ve stayed at in Brisbane, and cheaper too!! I’d recommend staying here for any international student that is new to Brisbane.
I lived at Southbank Campus for over two years in a shared room with another guy. I didn’t know anyone when I arrived in Brisbane and the friends I met here are great. The location is close to my university (QUT) and a short walk to Southbank Beach, which is great in summer.
South bank Campus Apartments is a great place to live while you are studying in Brisbane. The rooms are cleaned regularly and there is a great common area where we go to meet friends. The pool is the best place for relaxing after school.
Living at the Southbank Campus felt like I was living with a family. Everyone is so friendly and the building managers have been so understanding to my needs and were ready to help when asked. It’s also great to have the city’s main shopping spot (Queen street mall) & public transport so close at hand.