Welcome to Southbank Campus Student Apartments Student Studio Apartment Accommodation
Welcome to Southbank Campus Student Apartments, situated in the heart of Brisbane City’s education precinct, offering stylish, design focused and purpose built student accommodation.
Residents of Southbank Campus Student Apartments are able to enjoy easy access to their educational facilities and the diverse cultural and entertainment venues located in the inner city area.
Southbank precinct entertainment, West End and Brisbane City are all close by, offering a multitude of recreational, dining and options for multi-cultural experiences.
No matter what your interests are, life at Southbank Campus Student Apartments provides you with easy access to the best of a lively and affordable city.
Southbank Campus Student Apartments is a student specific accommodation facility comprising 75 apartments.
Make a Reservation
Why Choose Us
- Close Proximity to Universities, Language Schools and other educational institutions
- Walking distance to Southbank Parklands and the City.
- Great price $$$ for those wanting to save $$$ on accommodation
- Secured complex – with security key access to building and rooms
- Unlimited High-speed internet available throughout the building
- Larger living areas than other student accommodation providers
- Multicultural community, with many international students living on site.
- Easy access to public transport
- On Site, secure, undercover vehicle parking available
- Free secure parking for bicycles
- Flexible lease options & choice of room types
- Friendly staff available 24/7
What Past Students Are Saying
I stayed at room 503 for 2 semesters and it was fantastic. The apartment was newly renovated and had everything we needed. The rooms are huge, much bigger than any of the other student accommodations I’ve stayed at in Brisbane, and cheaper too!! I’d recommend staying here for any international student that is new to Brisbane.
I lived at Southbank Campus for over two years in a shared room with another guy. I didn’t know anyone when I arrived in Brisbane and the friends I met here are great. The location is close to my university (QUT) and a short walk to Southbank Beach, which is great in summer.
South bank Campus Apartments is a great place to live while you are studying in Brisbane. The rooms are cleaned regularly and there is a great common area where we go to meet friends. The pool is the best place for relaxing after school.
Living at the Southbank Campus felt like I was living with a family. Everyone is so friendly and the building managers have been so understanding to my needs and were ready to help when asked. It’s also great to have the city’s main shopping spot (Queen street mall) & public transport so close at hand.